To review how I did against my goals for the year:
- Improve my full Ironman time. Done 5/18, now 14:48:49 (I also set a half PR)
- Run a marathon. So/so, 3/9, I set a new PR of 4:35:32, but I wound up walking quite a bit of the second half
- Climb Denali. Summited 7/5 (still haven't finished a blog post). I also added the Montana, Illinois, and Oregon highpoints, and removed the asterisk from Washington for a grand total of 40 state highpoints.
- Run a 5k in 18:30. Not even close, but I did lower my PR to 20:30
- Run a sub-6-minute mile. The closest I came to a real attempt was to run 1500 meters at an all-comers track meet in August; it wasn't too pretty at 5:59. I did knock a couple seconds off my mile PR (as reported by my watch) to 6:08
- Hit a peak power over 1000 Watts. Done 12/21, peak of 1052 and 1000+ for 5 seconds.
2013 End-of-Year odometer readings/mileage totals:
- Fat Boy: 115,486 (980)
- Night Train: 8,331 (72)
- Volt: 22,751 (8165)
- Secteur: 3074 (302)
- Cervélo P3: 2838 (1333 miles)
- Cervélo R5 (new addition to the fleet): 85
- Run: 799.8/29.0 outdoors/treadmill miles.
- Swim: 12.6/115.0 outdoors/pool miles.